You may choose to provide us with personal information if, for example, you subscribe to our publications, send us questions through e-mail, answer a user survey or register for an event.
If you participate in a user survey, your answers and personal information will only be analyzed in aggregate. The information will be used to help us to tailor our web site, publications and services to our users' needs and to help us understand our audience.
If you provide us with your postal or e-mail address or telephone number, this information will only be used to
- Provide you with the information requested
- Clarify your order or request
- Register you for an event
When you fill out our online forms, they are returned to us via electronic mail. Your responses are not encrypted. We cannot guarantee the security of information sent via electronic mail. In addition to information voluntarily provided by you, we collect statistical information about our users in aggregate. We perform analyses on our web server's log files to identify, among other things,
- Our site's most popular pages
- The browsers and operating systems most often used by our visitors
- The sites and search engines that have referred visitors to our site; and
- The domains (for example, naukri.com) from which our users visit us
This analysis does not involve any personally identifiable information. It is used only for the purpose of helping us to understand and better meet our visitor's need. Any information collected on this web site, whether individual or aggregate, is for use of Sona Group only. No information about visitors to this web site is released or sold to third parties.